Registration for SASHTO 2009 is NOW OPEN!
We extend to you a special invitation to join us for SASHTO 2009 in Biloxi, Mississippi! This year’s conference will be held August 28 – September 2. Registration has closed.
$599 - Delegate registration fee
$249 - Guest registration fee
$49 - Children (age 12 and under)
Effective June 1st, no cancellations. Substitutions only.
If you have questions about SASHTO 2009 please contact us at 866-228-9154.
Highlights of SASHTO 2009 include:
- An Opening Session consisting of the traditional Roll Call of the States.
- Take a journey and “Look Around Mississippi” with Walt Grayson, distinguished writer and local TV personality.
- A panel discussion of “Freight Initiatives of the 21st Century”.
- A variety of technical sessions featuring expert speakers and panelists.
Click HERE to view the PRELIMINARY conference agenda. (Specific session topics are not yet shown).
Visit the SASHTO 2009 Tradeshow to meet exhibitors and discuss the services, equipment, and materials they have to offer. Tradeshow Exhibitor registration is NOW OPEN as well! Click HERE to register.
SASHTO 2009 leisure-time events for your enjoyment include:
- An Opening Reception scheduled for the evening of Sunday, August 30. Entertainment by Vince Vance and the Valiants!
- A Golf Tournament on Saturday morning, August 29 at Grand Bear and The Preserve.
- A Tennis Event on Sunday morning, August 30 at the Biloxi Tennis Complex.
- A Closing Gala on the final evening at the Hard Rock Café and Hotel followed by an exciting concert at Hard Rock Live.
Additional Activities for Guests/Children
There will be plenty of fun activities for guests and children including: excursions to Beauvior (the home of Jefferson Davis), Ship Island, the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Gulfport Gulf Island Water Park, and a shrimping boat tour. There will also be daily shopping trips to the Prime Outlets Mall and Crossroads Shopping center in Gulfport. Additionally, for the children, a separate Kid’s Closing Event has been planned for the final evening.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to network with your counterparts from the Southeastern Region – Attend SASHTO 2009!
Please sign up for SASHTO email updates.